Attention: Important Notice
It has come to our attention that a person by the name of Scott Peabody appeares to be using material that is very outdated (as much as 17 years old) and using cards that he has made appear similar to our company cards as well as stating he is Keep the Beat CPR & First Aid Training. This person, his staff and family is in no way associated with this company and never have been. This company is owned by Tamara E Fairley and has been since 1991. Ms. Fairley has never given this person permission to use the name or materials of this company. Several reports have been made that the cards and books he issues appear identical to those developed and used solely by this company. This persons’ teaching credentials; if any, are unknown to this company. This person is NOT authorized to use any of our organizations material or authorized to teach any of our clients. This person is located in
Please note: Our company does not offer online courses
AHA allows online classes; however at this time our company requires physical attendance in class with evaluation by a certified instructor. Thank you for your understanding.
* We teach your staff at your work place or facility.
* We teach days and times that are convenient to your schedule. That means, days, evenings, weekends that work for YOU.
* Our staff has excellent knowledge for job issues relating to construction contractors, Adult Family Homes/nursing homes, daycares, gyms/fitness centers, professional offices and manufacturiers.
* We meet OSHA/WISHA requirements.
* Our courses are taught using the most current standards in CPR.
* We find out your needs and build our training around the emergencies you or your staff are likely to encounter.
* We offer discounts in cost for larger groups.
* We also offer discounts to repeat clients.
Prices and student size:
How Keep the Beat CPR & First Aid Training started…
Keep the Beat offers classes that meet the state Labor & Industries WAC requirements for businesses in need of Emergency Medical Preparedness Classes. Keep the Beat has taken many years of experence to create a detailed course using the most current standard.
All staff and instructors at Keep the Beat have an excellent background in the Emergency Medical Services field and understand the needs in the home and workplace that concern us all.